Monday 7 September 2015

Chapter 10

CHAPTER TEN

Punishments become worser than ever

It's been two weeks since I saw Steff in his wolf form. I was not afraid of him, but I was shocked of what he was and how it happened. Steff was sitting next to me in school, but I had no strength to talk with him anymore, therefore I spent more time with my studies. I'm turning sixteen next week and I didn't have hopes on my birthday because I know that my parents won't even remember it. I stayed at home today to study since I'm having an exam on next Thursday and I needed a good score for that.
     Mom and dad went for their job and my little brother went to the school. It was only me in our home. I didn't bother about it since I have been alone before. I spent few hours for my studies and I decided to watch a movie as a break. I chose "Inside out' animated movie and played it in the DVD. The movie finished after one hour and forty two minutes and it was time for my brother return home. I didn't want to hangout with him therefore I took my lunch quickly and climbed upstairs to resume my studies.
    I never knew that my parents are coming home with my brother. Unfortunately, they came and opened the door when I climbed the last step of the staircase. I quickly ran to my room and locked the door from inside. I heard my dad's footsteps from the corridor and in few seconds he knocked the door. I didn't have any other option, therefore I opened the door before he knocks it down. Next I saw him looking directly at me with eyes filled with anger. He stepped into my room and closed the door behind him. My heart beat was racing and goose bumps were in my body. His silence made me more scared. Then he split "wait here for me" with his harsh voice and left my room. I felt my heart beat becoming normal again but I saw him coming towards my room with a belt in his hand. I had no idea about what's next. He came inside my room and closed the door behind him again, but this time it made a bang sound.
     He came close to me with step by step and slowly walked backwards till I met my bed and now I was in between my father and bed. I had nowhere to go. My father held the belt from it's buckle and ordered my to turn around and remove my T-shirt. It was an order and I had to do what he said. I slowly turn around and removed my T-shirt. In a sudden the belt hit my back with undefinable pain. After few second I got hit in my back in the same way and he didn't stop with that. I couldn't bear the pain after a few hits and my body touched the ground. He stopped beating me and left the room after locking in from outside. I slowly took my hand to my back and touched the places which I hurt most and I felt liquid in my palm. My palm was covered with blood so was the floor. I tried to stand up and get on the bed, but it was only a waste of time. I stay still for few minutes and sleep came in to me without knowing me
     

No comments:

Post a Comment