Monday 19 October 2015

Chapter 12

CHAPTER TWELVE

Tattoo on my collarbone

I woke up in my bed and realized that someone took me home after what happened in the school. The pain in my back was already fading away. I check my phone for time and it was 2.00 am in the morning. I was also astonished because I was out for more than 15 hours. I went downstairs and grabbed the food plate from the fridge which was kept for me. I finished my meal quickly and unlocked my phone to check notifications. There was one message from Tris and one from Jeff. I opened the message from Tris first and it was a Birthday wish for me. It didn't take much time to realize that today was my 16th birthday. Then I opened the message from Jeff and it was "Hope you feel better now. I took you home and applied some ancient medicine for your wounds. By the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" I felt something on my collarbone, it hurt like burning, I dropped my phone and ran to the bathroom. I watched myself through the mirror and I saw a small red colour patch in my collarbone. It slower became smaller and then remained a black colour half moon like tattoo in there. Burning like pain faded away as soon as the patch became a black half moon. It was already 3.00 am in the morning and I decided to have a sleep again since I have school in the few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment