Thursday 23 July 2015

Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Strange evening with a stranger

The evening was my worst evening, which, I ever lasted. I can't imagine that I was punished two times in the same day for my bad attitudes. All the strange things started with my first punishment. i had a strong feeling that no one cares about me and I was so alone, but suddenly someone hit me from the back. I turned around to see what happened then I found a stranger standing behind me. A stranger i had never seen in LA before. He was about 18 years old in my opinion. He had a straight black hair and dark blue eyes which made me curious. I had no idea about how he got into my room, therefore I decided to ask him. I had lots of things to be clear, but I needed to know his identity because I hate to talk with someone without knowing his name. He was polite to introduce himself before I ask him to.

     His name was Steff. Actually, it was Stephen but Steff was his nickname. He is 19 years old and he lives in a  house which is about ten blocks from mine. Also, he said that it's not the first time in my room, he is here once a week. Then I remembered my dream. The dream I saw a few days ago. I saw a man staring at me with a smile on his face. He kept looking at me without any blinks in his eyes. But after he saw that I'm awake, he disappeared. I didn't take it too much because I thought it was a dream.

     I looked for him to throw a question for him, but he was gone. It was a second and he vanished. I know that normal people can't move that much fast other than a man with super powers. I had a strange feeling about what happened which made me think of supernaturals. I had no sense of taking dinner so I had another two hours grounded time for not spending time with my family. It was a normal thing to me since I had that kind of punishments everyday. I had lots to think about the time I just passed and had lot to ask from someone, but I have no one who I can trust, I searched about the people with super powers and supernaturals in the internet. All I found was they are not real.I was curious to find the reason which made him to come to my room every week. But for everything I had to wait another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment