Friday 24 July 2015

chapter 2

CHAPTER TWO

Straight ahead with mysteries

I couldn't sleep well last night other than the sleepiness I had a normal day with school plus one hour detention for chatting with online friends during the class. It has been just normal because detention was in my daily schedule. After returning home, I had my lunch and I surfed through internet for hours watching videos, listening to the latest songs, tweeting, video calling and all the other things I could do in that moment. Mom called me for dinner and that is the only time i run downstairs without any delays. After getting dinner, I returned to my room which was just a mess. I felt little bit lazy, therefore I danced to the song 'this girl is on fire' which was my favorite last week. In the end of the song I turned right, which was my window. Suddenly I saw that stranger, I met yesterday outside of my window. I felt that I'm going to faint and that's all I remember.
I was lying on my bed when I woke and Steff was right next to me. He mentioned that he had to come inside because I fainted and knocked my face in the floor. He was laughing at me asking why did you faint. I was furious and I yelled at him, saying that you said that you are here only once a week and what the hell are you doing at my place. He was making me  funny. His answer to my question was "Yeah, I told that I'm in your room once a week and I didn't mention about staying outside of it. Outside of your room is not considered as your place".I continued yelling at him telling "How can you stand and watch a girl next to her window. Don't you have something called manners??? Now please get out of my room and get lost." Unexpectedly a strong wind burst into my room from the window which was opened and he was already gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment