Friday 31 July 2015

Chapter 3

CHAPTER THREE

Everything back to normal

It has been a week and I think Steff stopped coming after me since the day I gave him a miserable speech. He was neither near the window, nor inside my room anymore. I was so happy about that. Other than that everything was as usual. I had to do my studies and my parents continued giving me punishments.
My phone made a beep sound. I got a friend request from a person called Stephen Tomlinson. I was little bit impressed because of his surname. It was my favorite surname in the world, my favorite person in this world got that surname. Louis Tomlinson, member of the most popular boy band on this Earth. Because of his surname I accepted his request. I was hundred percent sure that he is a huge fan of One Direction. I had nothing to do in the evening so I decided to read Harry Potter First book because I haven't read it before. I spent the whole evening with the book, but I never got tired of reading it. The only thing I had to forget my problems and to celebrate something special was books. My parents won't buy me books at any cost, but thanks to the technology I could download every single book I loved from the internet.
It was time for dinner therefore I went downstairs to join with my family. I was happy with what happened so I didn't want to destroy my happiness by having any punishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment