Sunday 2 August 2015

Chapter 4

CHAPTER FOUR

Friend in need is a friend indeed

It was Saturday morning. I was suffering from high fever since yesterday and no one was there for me. My parents didn't watch over me even if I wasn't well. They gave me Dozens of paracetamols and let me rest whole day in my room. They weren't worried about me, but about my little brother. they were afraid of my brother getting ill because of me. I was speechless for a moment. How can parents be like this? 
     My phone beeped. I got a smile on my face after a long time after checking my phone. It was a chat request from Stephen Tomlinson. I had no reason to decline the request. I replied him with a smiling emoji. We shared lots of things with each other. Most of them were about our favorite things. As I expected, he was a huge fan of One Direction. He has photographs of him with One Direction which he has taken a year ago in a One Direction live in concert. 
    I was astonished from his unexpected question. He asked "do you feel any better?". If he can't see me how can he came to know about my illness. When I asked him, he said that he felt it after chatting with me. The answer gave him made me little bit fresh look. I felt like I found a family. Someone who cares about me. 
    My mom came into my room without asking, before she finds out what was going on I hid the phone under the pillow. She had a water bowl and a little piece of cloth with her. I thought my parents have changed and she came to look after me for a little but I was wrong. They were as same as always. Mom kept the bowl on my Working table and left the room. Tears came from my eyes and touched my bed without my permission. I tried to stop crying, but it was no use.

No comments:

Post a Comment