Sunday 16 August 2015

Chapter 8

CHAPTER EIGHT

Just a normal day

I met One Direction four days ago, but it was just like few hours. I still remember the stupid things and Stupid talks we did. My birthday is on 15th September and it has a whole month to that. But I already got my birthday gift. Meeting One Direction and spend time with them was my best birthday gift in my life. 
     My parents went out with my little brother and it's just me at home. I didn't have anything special therefore I decided to watch a film. I wend through the latest film list and chose Jurassic world to watch. I went to the kitchen and grabbed some chocolate, which belongs to my brother from the fridge and jumped to the couch. The movie was awesome and I really enjoyed it. My parents returned home as soon as the movie was over. I took my laptop and ran to my room without any noise. I needed a walk after staying in the room for hours therefore I dressed with a blue pant and a black T-shirt. I took my phone and climbed  downstairs. No one was paying attention to me, I went outside and walk towards the Burger king, which was not far from our home. I didn't feel hungry, but I walked towards it for no reason. I bought a hamburger and a chocolate milkshake and begun to walk again. After Few yards I came to the park and sat in the nearest bench I found and eat few bites from my hamburger while drinking the milkshake. I finished my meal in few minutes and sat there for another half an hour. I stand up slowly from the bench and started walking towards home again.
     It was already time for dinner when I got home and my tummy was full. I ran to my room and jumped to the bed to have a dreamless sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment