Tuesday 11 August 2015

Chapter 7

CHAPTER SEVEN

New beginning of my life

It's Monday and last night Tris returned to LA after going to the show and shopping in Baltimore with Christina for almost a day. I'm suffering with fever again, this time it's not very bad as last time. I scrolled up and down Tris's instagram profile which was filled with her tour photos. Tears burst from my eyes and touched my pillow. I wiped it quickly and get ready to go school. It was the first time after Stephen came to my class, but I realized that I can't skip my studies because of him. I took my phone before I switch off the light in my room. My dad was waiting for me to give a ride to the school.
     Tris ran towards me in the hallway, but I didn't feel happy after seeing her. She offered me a bunch of chocolate bars and a blue color dress. I couldn't reject her gift because she is my best and only friend I have. I took it and thanked her. We went to the class and I went to my desk without looking at anyone. I sat down in my chair and looked my right to see who is next to me and it was Stephen. It was the only place to give him, therefore  I couldn't say anything about that. My phone beeped with a message notification from Stephen. After all what happened, I forgot to turn off my phone before I enter in to the class. Mrs. Elena, who is our Geography teacher didn't come to the class yet, therefore I opened the message and read it. The message was "r u surprised?? This is what I told u abut last week." I replied him telling him to stay away from me.
     Mrs.Elena came to the class and I quickly turned silence profile and put it into my side pocket of the uniform. I decided to stop all the stupid works and study well for my better future. The lesson was about Asian countries and I listened to what she taught us carefully than other days. I realized than studying is not that much difficult if I give it a try. I did the same thing in the other periods too. After the school Tris invited me to her house to do our homework. I accepted it and started to walk towards her house.
     We did our homework for hours and it was too dark for me to go home. I had to spend the night at Tris's place. Tris was happy more than any other day and I decided to ask the reason for that. Before I ask someone knocked the door and Tris flew downstairs to open it as she was expecting someone to come. I waited in her room until she returns. I heard footsteps of six people but couldn't make over until they reach me. It was One Direction, Tris had called them to come to her place and meet me because I am a huge fan of them and I missed their show in Baltimore.


No comments:

Post a Comment