Wednesday 5 August 2015

Chapter 5

CHAPTER FIVE

I was happy for a moment

Sadly, I couldn't go to school yesterday because of my fever. I do hate school, but other than staying the whole day in my room I like to be there. My fever was finally recovered and I'm ready to go school again. I dressed my school uniform and took my phone before I eave my room. My parents were left to drop my brother by his school. I left the house and began to walk towards the school, hence it was not that much far from our house. My phone beeped and I got a message from Stephen Tomlinson. He had mentioned about a big surprise for me, but not in very detail. I asked him for a hint, but I couldn't receive a reply before I reach to the school. I quickly turned off my phone and put it in my uniform pocket before anyone sees I'm using a phone in school territory. 
     I met my best friend Tris in the corridor while putting my things to the locker belongs to me. She was little bit different from other days, but I thought it was jut because I haven't seen her for three days. She had a nice smile on her face. She came to me with a big story in the inventory to tell me. She began to tell her story "Hey Tiffany, I have something to tell you. You'll like it for sure. I went to see one of my relatives last Saturday. I had never been there to see them before therefore I was interested to meet them. They lived in UK and recently they shifted to San Diego. My dad got their address and after an hour we reached San Diego without any problem. My dad stopped near a big house and it was really really big. I stepped inside of the house to see my relation and make him happy with a warm hug. I saw five boys sitting on the couch, which was in front of me and watching a movie. I knocked the door to attract their attention towards us. They turned their heads to the side of the door. Oh my gosh Tiffany can you guess what happened next??? Anyway, let me tell you. It was One Direction, all five of them standing right in front of me and my dad gave a hug to Niall and introduced our family to him. He came forward and gave me a warm hug. He lifted me up and smiled because he was so happy to have a sister. He said that he was always thinking about a girl cousin since he never had one. He welcomed me sit with them to watch the movie. His parents' house was not far from five boys's therefore my dad left me with them and went to meet Niall's mom and dad. We did lots of things Tiffany, it was awesome. By the way the most important thing is Niall gave me two tickets for their next show in the M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore. It's on 8th August. And Tiffany I like if you join with me because there are two tickets. I know that you'll never miss this chance and don't worry about the transports. Niall promised me to take us there. You are coming with me, right?" "Tris are you serious? This is not a dream, right? I always wanted to go for One Direction Show. Thank you Tris you are the best I have ever met. I would love to join with you." was my answer. After hearing this great news I couldn't focus on studies, the only thing I could do was dreaming about next Saturday, 8th of August.
     I was not paying attention to what our History teacher was teaching, but unexpectedly a boy entered to the class. He was a newcomer. He handed his files to miss Dorathy who was our History teacher and answered to the questions asked by her. He was wearing a cap and when he began to talk with miss, he removed it. I was about to faint. It was Steff. The stranger who came to my room without permission. He turned to the students and introduce himself. He turned my side and gave me a strange smile. His full name was Stephen Tomlinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment